CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A boy's mind

Today on the way home from church I asked the kids, as always, what they learned in their respective classes. Following was my conversation with Wyatt:

Me: Wyatt- what did you learn today in your class?
Wyatt: I learned about ....... GUNS!
Me: What? You did not- you silly. What did you learn about?
Wyatt: I learned about.....Bows and Arrows!
Me: Wyatt- you did not! What did your teacher teach you in class?
Wyatt: About.......LASERS!
Me: Wyatt- you're crazy! Your teacher didn't teach you about lasers. Think hard- what did you talk about in class?
Wyatt: I remember-----SNOWMOBILES!

All I have to say about this is: "Like Father, Like Son."

1 comments:

Rachel

Amen to that! Clint says at least Shelby is teaching him well! Hehe!