CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Conversations

Livvy has been quite insightful and hilarious lately. Tonight we took a quick trip into town to get some last minute provisions for Shelby's trip to California. Both conversations happened on the way into and home from town:

First:

Livvy is jabbering on her purple toy phone: 'Ring Ring' Hello this is Dallas. How are you? That's perfect!!!! (Very excitedly). Hangs up.
Wyatt: 'Who was that on your phone Livvy?'
Livvy: "Thumbelina. She's a princess.'
Wyatt: 'Can I talk on your phone?'
Livvy: Yeah (gives him the phone)
Wyatt: I am going to call Buzz Lightyear. (Livvy then snatches the phone back)
Livvy: NO! Buzz Lightyear is not my friend. You can only call my girl friends on my phone.

Lesson Learned: Boys are not allowed to be Livvy's friends- only girls. All boys are Wyatt's friends. Also- the purple phone has a direct line to Thumbelina. Lastly- Dallas talks on the phone too much.

Second:

Wyatt: 'Mom- where does the tooth fairy live?'
DAD: 'In Fairyland' (quick on his toes that Daddy)
-Pause-
Wyatt: Is heaven in the clouds?
Livvy: No Wyatt---- Heaven is at our house.

Lesson Learned: Our home should feel like heaven to my kids. No yelling allowed. Also- I also have always wondered where the Tooth Fairy lives. If you know.....fill us in.

3 comments:

Brooke Colvin

So sweet! I love those kinds of conversations. What would we laugh at all day without kids?

Olinselot

that stuff is priceless and therefore why I love blogs...it helps us remember to write it down and share it. That is too cute.

Rachel

I love it! Kids say the darndest things!