CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Man of my Dreams- only I didn't know it

A while back I found this cute little envelope in one of my old journals that had a list of the qualities that I wanted in my future sweetheart- I'm pretty sure I wrote it when I was 15. Following is the list:

  • Can take me to the temple
  • Returned missionary
  • Sense of humor
  • Good with children
  • Treats me like a queen
  • Treats his mother well
  • Financially stable
  • Firm testimony
  • Kind
  • My dad likes him
  • Good dancer
  • Spontaneous
  • Forgiving
  • Understanding
  • Hardworking

I sort of laughed when I opened this and read it. It's Shelby to a T. The only ones that are questionable that we are working on is good dancer and treats his mother well- sometimes they butt heads. You never know how wise you are at 15.

4 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

That's so funny because as I was reading it and thinking of Shelby I laughed trying to remember our Retrix days and if he was a good dancer or not.

Unknown

shelby , Ididnt think we but heads how can we but heads if we dont talk I love you shelby mom

Jessica

Dallas, Im not sure if you remember me, but I am Brandee's friend Jessica. I have to say I absolutely LOVE your blog!!! I laugh every time i read it!! I am so gald that you are doing so well in Idaho! Your kids are so cute!! Im working on getting a blog.. someday, but i thought i would say hi!!!

The Dixons

You were not smart at 15 you were a nerd!!!!!! They are completly different things!! Dont try to make everyone think that you were "just smart" Dallas you hid in closets....to READ!!!!!!! That is probably where you wrote this!!