CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's up with us....

So I decided that I've been a pretty sucky blog poster lately, but to be honest life around here has been pretty lame. Livvy got sick last Thursday and it just snowballed from there into Bronchitis and double ear infections. So, needless to say, we have accomplished nothing this week. Actually, that's not true, we have watched an insane amount of Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, and Tinkerbell :). And my recliner has a permanent butt impression from me holding and rocking her. Shelby gave her a blessing last night because she just seemed to continually be getting worse every day despite the antibiotics and ear drops. She finally slept through the night last night and I'm crossing my fingers will feel better today.

However, we are not without our laughs. On Monday night Shelby loaded up the kids and came to watch my volleyball team during our tournament. Livvy was still sick, so they only stayed for a few minutes and kinda hid in a corner, but the kids thought it was cool to watch Mommy. One time I dived for a ball on the floor and Wyatt told his Dad 'Oh no! Look Mommy fell and missed the ball. It's okay- she's still learning!" Thanks Wyatt.

0 comments: