CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun in the backyard

Wyatt and Livvy love to ride together on Wyatt's 4-wheeler. They go everywhere on it together and Wyatt has gotten so good at controlling it that I don't have to worry about him handling it safely. He can even back it up through the gate in our yard without touching.

Our family didn't have a tramp until after I moved out of the house, but I remember jumping on friend's tramps with the sprinkler on. Wyatt and Livvy love to do it on almost a daily basis. However, sometimes instead of wearing bathing suits, they strip naked. I do not know why- but they love it. So I apologize for the peep show if you drive by- luckily we live in the sticks. Wyatt often does unintentional back flips and Livvy absolutely cannot jump without her tongue out.- Just like her Daddy.

.



.

0 comments: