CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wyatt is hoping for---

Yesterday Wyatt and I were laying on the couch snuggling and talking about the baby in my tummy. I told him that in two more days we were going to find out if he was having a little brother or a little sister. I asked him which he wanted and of course he said a little brother. Then after laying his head on my tummy for a few minutes, he sat up excitedly and said "OR- maybe it's a baby kitty in your tummy instead of a baby boy! Wouldn't that be too crazy Mom?"

Since I hate cats- the thought creeped me out, but isn't that just Wyatt to be hoping for a baby kitty instead of a baby brother? I love that kid.

4 comments:

JD and Jalyn

thats so cute!

katie

That is too funny! It reminds me of when my mom was pregnant with Bailey and Rachel told everyone she was having a frog!

Brooke Colvin

Lol. That is hilarious! I hate cats too, so that would really be awful to give birth to one! Thank goodness they are precious little babies instead :)

Unknown

Dallas you really need to email me and let me know what you are having? Thank you for helping mom get some pictures of Steven and nancy. I cant wait to see the rest of them. Love you Dallas