CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Today both Wyatt and Livvy participated in their preschool graduations. They were in different classes, but the graduation was held as a group. Both kids were so excited. For days they've been telling me about their 'Graduation Celebration" as Wyatt called it. Wyatt was the only boy in the class with hair too short to bobby-pin his hat on, so this is the lone 'hat' shot. Wyatt was so excited to get his certificate. He practically danced up there when his name was called with a big grin.




Livvy was right in the front row and loved every minute of all the attention. Right after Livvy and Wyatt had both received their certificates, Wyatt snuck through all the other kids and said "Hey- Sissy- We did it! Give me 5!" They high-fived and then Wyatt snuck back to his spot. It was hilarious. That is so my sweet little boy- so excited!



Instead of wearing his graduation hat, Wyatt just tickled himself on the face with the tassle instead- little joys right?





Livvy looked so pretty in the front row. But we were VERY glad we had remembered to put 'church panties' on as it is so hard for a little girl to be modest through the ENTIRE graduation you know.



Since neither grandma was able to attend to see the graduation, both begged me to video it all. So I video'd both songs that the kids sang and panned back and forth between the two kids. BOTH kids danced and sang and did all the actions. This is a small miracle for Wyatt- I was thrilled. Livvy loved every minute of it. I seriously had 8 parents come up afterwards and tell me how cute my kids were. Thanks- I thought so too. It's a great day when your expectations actually live up to the results. Especially in front of a group- I had myself all prepared for all kinds of meltdowns and shy attacks. But none to be found- Hooray!
Update- for some reason I have been trying to upload the video for days and it refuses. I finally just decided to publish the post and keep working on the video later. It'll come- I hope!

Also- Great news for Mommy- Wyatt will be starting summer school preschool on July 14th to help keep his fine motor skills up to where we've finally gotten them. So- his teacher informed me that the bus would come to pick them both up. Both?? I said- You want Livvy during the summer too as a peer student? Please- she asked? So BOTH of my kids get to go during the same time this summer to preschool- what will I do with all that free time?

1 comments:

Unknown

sorry totally random i have a friend who is moving to brigam and tyring to find a doctor.. can you e-mail me some info on dr. lloyd for her.. please and thank you.. my e-mail is abunn07@live.com..