CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Recent Pictures

These pictures are all kinda random, but cute- mostly of Livvy. The first two are Shelby (who rarely makes a blog debut) and the kids playing on the tramp. Shelby has been trying to teach Wyatt how to do a flip (feet, knees, flip!) I'll post a video later.
Livvy, Taylee and Jocee at Nancy's bridal shower last weekend. Livvy LOVED being able to play with her favorite girls. They had just barely finished having their toenails painted by Grandma Holly.


Livvy after playing in the mud the other night. I would have gotten a picture of Wyatt, but by the time I grabbed my camera, Shelby was already spraying him off naked in the hose. HILARIOUS! Livvy didn't look so happy a few seconds after this either.

3 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

Haha! I love the mud picture. I can't wait for those moments with Grace.

Rachel

Very cute pictures! I am learning to be one of those moms that doesn't freak out when her child gets dirty. (I've never had a child that wanted to get dirty until Haley). It is a new experience for me. We are working on it though! Sometimes I wish I was the one playing in the mud!

Ashley Bankhead

Very fun Dallas. Mud can be so much fun for kids. Until the clean-up. They never like that.