CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Firehouse Field Trip

A couple of weeks ago I went with Wyatt's preschool class to the Gooding Firehouse. Livvy actually goes to the same preschool in the afternoon, but we decided that she would just go with Mommy and Wyatt instead. The kids loved it. Wyatt was worried about noises (of course) so he kept covering his ears and whimpering a little, but he really enjoyed it. He now knows ALL about firemen and teaches me continually. Their class also made the cutest little 'Firedog hats'. Livvy was mad that I wouldn't let her climb on a fire truck that wasn't cleaned and so she refused to be in these pictures. I had to sneak one of her taking her turn climbing into the firetruck.


It's so fun to see my kids get so excited about learning new things and having new experiences. They are both so intuitive and interested in everything. Everyday is a new adventure.

0 comments: