CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged in 8's

8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
4. Law and Order SVU
5. One Tree Hill
6. Army Wives
7. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
8. The Hills
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I woke up at 5:45 am with Wyatt.
2. I talked to Brandee on the phone twice, Amie once, and Wendy twice.
3. I got two hours worth of work in.
4. I loaded cases of water for food storage into our crawl space.
5. I helped the kids glue feathers onto their paper turkeys for FHE (pictures are coming.)
6. I Jazzercized.
7. I disinfected our entire house after everyone has gotten the flu over and over.
8. I made banana pudding for dessert for FHE.
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Outback Steakhouse
2. Johnny Carinos
3. KFC
4. El Tapatio
5. Zeppes
6. Macks in Tremonton
7. Taco Time in Tremonton
8. Mandarin House
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Twilight premiere with my Bunco girls on Friday.
2. The Holidays
3. Hitting the early morning deals on Black Friday with my fam.
4. Shopping at our Late Night Shopping Spree with Shelby's fam.
5. Taking my kids to see the Christmas lights- they are Wyatt's absolute fave thing.
6. Being out of debt
7. Going on a hot date with Shelby- hopefully to the temple one day this week.
8. Shane coming home from his mission.
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. A new vaccuum- A Dyson to be exact.
2. A magic potion that you could give children to make them immediately potty-trained with aboslutely no accidents.
3. That Shelby would suddenly lose all interest in hunting :)
4. Wyatt being able to write his name.
5. Being able to be 'twinkled' back and forth to Tremonton whenever I wanted.
6. Being as skinny as I was BEFORE the kids.
7. Winning the lottery.
8. Being able to feel like I am the best mother ever- always.
8 Tagged People:
1. Ashley
2. Hilary
3. Amy
4. Lee Ann
5. Jinger
6. Melinda
7. Lisa
8. Kim