CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Rexburg or Bust!

We left on Saturday morning to head up to Rexburg to spend some time with Blake & Hailey, and Shelby's brother Steven for the weekend. Shelby set Steven apart to be an Elder on Sunday- and I just had to blog about it. It's been a long wait, but I am so proud of Steven that I could bust. AND I'm proud of my wonderful husband that is always available and willing to use his priesthood. YAY STEVE!

That meant we got to spend time with Shelby's family as well- always my favorite thing to do. The kids loved swimming at the hotel with Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Jon. Then we were able to have a sleepover at Blake & Hailey's complete with a popcorn party. Add chillin at McDonald's with Jinger and the boys, and bowling with some of the guys that we used to hang out with all the time when we were single, makes it a great weekend. One to be remembered.

0 comments: