CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kitty Thief

Last Saturday Wyatt's kitty disappeared. Now I was not worried, because I am not particularly a fan of any feline creature. However, Wyatt was frantic. He had looked high and low for that kitty. Luckily he was also sick at the time and that helped us distract him. We figured that perhaps a coyote had gotten poor little 'Pumpkin'. Then on Monday evening I was at my Grandma Turner's house to play games with my fun cousins. My aunt Tracey (who lives 7 miles from my house) asked kiddingly if anyone had lost a kitty because one had turned up at her house. I said 'yes'. She said 'Is it orange?' and I said 'YES', but no way can it be our kitty- how would it have traveled the seven miles to your house? I called Shelby to see if he had been to Jack and Tracy's house and perhaps the kitty had been curled up on his flatbed. Nope. Hmmmmmmm....it must not be our kitty. Then it dawned on Shelby...............the kitty thief is...........BRIDGET! She had been to our house on Saturday night hanging out with me until late that night and apparently the kitty had snuggled up in the bed of her truck and hitch-hiked home to their house. Luckily Wyatt got his kitty back and we know to watch the kitty thief better the next time she comes around! :)

1 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I hope you gave Bird a REALLY hard time for stealing a pet from a 4 year old. Geez, can't she pick on someone her own size!