CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Wyatt has been tagged!


Thanks Jami for tagging Wyatt. I am excited to tell you more about my sweet boy!

11 facts about Wyatt:

1. He has the sweetest personality. He would never say anthing mean to anyone and if you are sad or feeling blue he is the first one there to make you feel better. He is one of the kindest kids I have ever met.

2. Wyatt has 2 heart murmurs. We recently discovered this at a routine doctor's appointment. Don't worry- I've them checked out and his heart functions normally.

3. Wyatt is a fish! He loves to swim and would do it all day everday if he could. I have to make him wear goggles because he only comes out of the water to take a breath and then goes right back down, so without goggles his little eyes are totally red and itchy. But he is not afraid at all and so fun to watch. Just last week he taught himself how to do a flip in the water. What a goof!

4. He loves to help. He always wants to be right in the middle of things to watch what is going on. Whether it is helping his daddy work on his truck, or helping me to make strawberry jam, he is right there and full of questions.

5. Wyatt likes to eat. My brothers have recently asked me if I ever feed this poor kid because you can see all of his ribs. I hereby declare that he eats all day! He loves to eat anything and everything. He does have weird tastes for a boy his age. He loves tomatoes more than anything. If you give him the choice between a tomato and candy- he will pick a tomato every time! He also loves salad, peppers, and cucumbers.

6. He has very sensitive ears. He hates loud noises and spends alot of his time at parades or large family gatherings with his ears covered.

7. He's learning his letters. Wyatt loves to play with our ABC magnets while I cook dinner and will hold it up and ask me what it is if he does not know it. He loves to find out what word that letter is in. He cannot write any of them yet- we are still working hard on his fine motor skills- but he learning them so quickly!

8. He loves motorized anythings. He loves four-wheelers, lawn mowers, go-carts, trucks, boats....You name it, Wyatt wants to ride on it. Interestingly enough though- he hates his Dad's snowmobile. I think it's the noise thing again.

9. He loves to pretend- especially with his sister. He loves to pretend to be animals. He will crawl all over our house pretending to be everything from a cat to a dragon. And he stays totally in character. He makes noises like that- wants to be called that ("Come Here Dragon- I love you Dragon, etc.") and eats like that. His new favorite game is to talk his sister into being the kitty and then he is the puppy and chases her all over the house. That is until she tires of being chased, then they trade and she (the puppy) then chases him.

10. He refuses to show off. He may know how to count to 20, or sing his ABCs, or know all the songs from Primary, but if you ask him- he will never tell you. You have to catch him in just the right mood and be sneaky about it. I think he gets that from his Dad.

11. He is my cuddle-bug. There are so many days that he climbs up in my lap and will give me a big hug and sigh "Oh- I love you so much Mom." I treasure moments like that because I know my sweet boy is growing up so fast and pretty soon won't want to snuggle with me on the couch or let me just hold him.

He is truly a blessing in our home. Although there are many days that are challenging and I never seem to know what will pop up next medically, or developmentally, he is so rewarding to help. I love love love that little boy.
We tag- Mitchell, Jeff, and Luke.

2 comments:

Jon Scoffield

Hi everybody, this is so cool, I love to look at the pictures and read your tell's. We miss the kids so much, but it makes it so much sweeter when we do get to see them. and you two too. hope to here from you soon.

Love Grand Pa

Brian Adair Fam

Wyatt seems like the sweetest kid ever! I can't believe how brave he is in the water! Way to go, Wyatt!! I absolutely love this post! We can't wait to meet him (and Livvy) sometime.