CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just another day at the Wendell Pool

Livvy showing the camera how to blow bubbles. These goggles are really Wyatt's because he cannot keep his head above water and his poor eyes get so red and itchy, but yesterday he refused to wear them, so Livvy took them over and did not take them off. Below she is teaching her Dora doll how to 'dive'.
Wyatt practicing his back float. He's so awesome!
Livvy getting ready to 'jump' in the pool complete with goggles and floaties.

I was trying to help Wyatt get ready for swimming lessons in a couple of weeks by teaching him that he had to hang onto the wall, or drown :). If he would hang onto the wall, then I would let him practice swimming to me. I couldn't believe how far he could swim! Sometimes he would forget to do his 'big arms' or kick and he would sink, but he never once got scared. He'd come up just grinning! He thought that he was just the coolest. Check him out below.

3 comments:

Camey

Dallas-
You are a great mom. Your kids always look like they are having so much fun!!

Unknown

grama wendy wants to go swimming with them kids , wyatt im so proud of you.

Evynn

What a good little swimmer! I can't believe he puts his head under water like that. Anyway, I just got my blog up so ckeck it out. www.gilletteshappydays.blogspot.com