CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Dumb Dandelions!


I need some laundry advice! My sweet little Miss Livvy loves to pick flowers. She absolutely cannot pass one without picking it. Then she proceeds to put them in her pockets. I have been very careful to clean out all of her pockets before I wash them, but somehow I missed one. There are large yellow and green stains all over Shelby's dress shirts and many of Livvy clothes. I have tried Melaleuca's Sol-u-Mel, Shout, Oxi-Clean, and right now I am going for bleach. Any ideas that you have would sooooo greatly be appreciated or else I'm going to have to find Shelby a new shirt before we work in the temple this weekend. Darn it those Dandelions!

2 comments:

katie

One thing you could try is white vinegar. It does work on certain things. I also use bleach, mostly on white clothes. But it gets most things out if you let it soak. I don't know if this is helpful.... good luck!

Evynn

That's so cute about Livvy. Now I know what i'll have to look forward to. Anyway, I don't have any advice...sorry. but I never got your Address so That I can add you on my blog. So get on it :)
Oh about Avrie's B-day Cake. I made it. go to bettycroker.com and they show you how to.