CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ike is 1


My sweet baby turned one the week before Thanksgiving. I really don't know how it happened. I swear we just barely brought him home from the hospital a week ago! I was in full-blown denial until the day of his birthday when I finally had to realize- heartbroken or not- that my sweet baby is really, truly 1 year old. Isn't his cute on his John Deere tractor that his Grandma Wendy bought him?

He had a spaceship cake- mostly because I was in such denial that I didn't really plan ahead- and maybe kinda threw it together that morning. But that boy loves cake- actually all food in general- he eats it just as fast as he can shovel it in.




All of his cousins and siblings helped him open his presents- aren't they just so helpful? Ike and Charly are just about 2 months apart. I love this picture of both of their big eyes.
I love this grin while we sang 'Happy Birthday' to him. He likes to be the center of attention. Sorry it's sidewise- Blogger has it's annoying days. Ike had a wonderful birthday surrounded by lots of family. What a lucky guy.

0 comments: