CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Steven and Nancy's Wedding

I finally got some pictures from the wedding of Shelby's little brother Steven to Nancy in June. None of these are from the actual wedding photographer- but from Shelby's cousin Adam who just took some random shots for us. Thanks Adam!
The Open House in Tremonton was held the night before the wedding. The above picture is Livvy running around with Taylee and Jocee- two of her favorite girls ever.


The Scoffield Fam with Grandpa Christensen and below is our family complete with the cut-out of Elder Shane Scoffield who we missed so bad, but will be home in a few months!

Two little piggies finally slowed down enough to eat and below is Fallon and Laramie- my two little sisters who came for the weekend to chase boys and help babysit my monkeys. I don't know what I would have done without you guys- you're the best!
Hailey and Blake- crazy newlyweds :)
The next day at the temple-


Wyatt and Livvy just wanted to watch the waterfalls and fountains- in case you can't tell from all of our faces, it was scorching hot, but really beautiful.




Hopefully we'll get all the pictures from the photographer soon so that you can see some more- I know that those of you who live further away and didnt' get to go have been waiting for some pictures- but at least now you have a taste!

1 comments:

Michelle Hepworth

Shelby, that looks like fun! I didn't know that Steven got married. Well maybe I did. I still see Doug once in awhile. He may have told me. She is super pretty and they are so cute together. Tell them I said congrats!!