CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Under the Big Top- except with no tent!

Shelby and I took the monkeys to the Filer Fairgrounds last week to the Shrine Circus. The kids AND I had never been to a circus before- it was so fun! It was a little chilly, but it was great. They loved the guy below who did stunts on the swinging circle- he scared me a little too much.



I think the elephants were Shelby's favorite part- the kids weren't too impressed. I think it's because the only elephants they really have a frame of reference for are from Dumbo- and on the movie they do much cooler tricks than these elephants did. They don't know that elephants don't really form a tower six high :)


Of coarse- Wyatt spent much of the evening with his ears covered- but he still enjoyed it.
The trapeze were also really neat- I love having kids- it gives you the excuse to be a kid again and enjoy all these super fun activities!!

0 comments: