CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

A few of my favorite things:

I love blogs. Love, love, love, love them. They teach me how to sew, new recipes to try, how to save money by couponing, how to make money, fun projects to do with my kids- the list goes on.... I also like knowing what blogs other people like to read. So I'm tagging some of you to find out what are your five favorite blogs-

1. Hip 2 Save- http://www.hip2save.com/- I gotta give this lady a shout-out. She helps me save tons of moolah on my groceries and other stuff I buy. I seriously check her blog 2-3 times a day because she is constantly posting great deals and I absolutely cannot stand to maybe miss reading about one that I need!

2. http://www.princesshairstyles.com/- Many of you that have seen Livvy lately may be wondering- a hair blog for girls? Livvy's hair hasn't looked that great lately. Well- give me a break- I just had a baby and the little stinker decided to cut her own hair over the holidays. Both of these make it less fun to play with her hair- I don't have as much time, and it's all uneven until it grows out more.

3. mykitchencafe.blogspot.com- This ladies recipes are delish. Seriously. I haven't tried one yet that I am not absolutely in love with. Try the corn bread and honey butter. We've been eating it for dessert all week. Yum.

4. moneysavingmom.com I just found this blog last week- so it's hasn't been on my top 5 that long, but I've sure been enjoying reading all of her great tips. Going along with this one- nicolesnickels.com- Good stuff.

5. visitingteachingblog.blogspot.com- I really don't visit this that often- probably once a month- but she's got dang cute and easy ideas and handouts for Visiting Teaching.

Last but not least- I love my Swagbucks. You can win 'Swagbucks' just for searching using their search engine and then you can cash them in for Amazon gift cards or even Paypal cash. Sweet! I'm hoping to pay for lots of my Christmas next year using those bucks. If you're interested, click on the link on my blog and we'll both earn!

So- my favorites list contains probably 20 or so more blogs, but this is a pretty good selection to choose from. Now I tag:

Amy
Jinger
Kim
Jolynn
Katie

2 comments:

Kim

ohhh you have some good ones. Thanks for sharing, I really need to get saving more money! :)

Hanna

hey, thanks for the awesome sites!! Love em all! :)