CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Wy-guy!


Wyatt turned 7 last week. 7!!! He can't wait to be 8- the next year might just torture him to pieces! I am just glad he is only 7! We made him a Swimmer Cake- since swimming is Wyatt's favorite thing to do. It's a bit lop-sided. Don't judge me- we had made a last minute trip to Utah for a family funeral, and I was E-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d when I was making these cakes. So I was just thrilled that they didn't fall apart :)


Wyatt was thrilled to receive a new bike helmet, a baseball mitt, his own snorkel, a new life-jacket from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Turner and cool new summer shoes and a ROCKET from Grandma and Grandpa Scoffield. That deserves it's own post!


Happy Birthday my wonderful Wyatt! Wyatt has grown, learned, and accomplished so much this year. This also deserves it's own post! My goal for this Conference weekend is to get caught up on all of my much needed blog posts while I listen. Happy Birthday to my first-born, much-loved crazy fun Wyatt!

0 comments: