Ike is no longer a baby. He wants everyone to know- he is now a big kid. He is constantly into everything. He knows how to open up the toilet lid- NASTY! He loves to play in the bag of flour that I used to have on the floor of my pantry. He would hide things in there all the time- I would scoop out a cup of flour to use in a recipe and would pull out his magnets, Ritz crackers- you name it. He made a royal mess out of the flour the other night and thus I decided to redo my pantry (post coming soon). So here's some cute pictures of my little menace:
And then every once in a while I will catch my little angel like above. Awww!
Two Saturdays ago, Shelby was getting up early to go out in the wilderness not far from our house and set bear baits. He was up and getting ...
Followers
Snag a Button
About Me
Dallas and Shelby Scoffield
Shelby is a hunter at heart who loves his toys ALMOST as much as his kids. Dallas is a stay-at-home mom who also enjoys her home-based business. Our favorite place to be is together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment