CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beck/Turner Reunion at Downata Hot Springs

In July we camped at Downata Hot Springs near Preston, ID with my mom's side of the family the Becks AND a few of my Dad's side of the family- the Turners. We had so much fun spending time with everyone that I hardly had time to use my camera. We spent every minute we could going down the waterslides, hanging out at the beach, or just visiting. Wyatt was the social bug of the family- he would go from trailer to trailer visiting all of the family- he'd ask them all how they slept, if they had fun swimming, etc. I'm so grateful that my family all loves him so much. He also spent most of the trip in the trees in his Power Ranger costume. Livvy LOVED playing with all the girl cousins there- she doesn't have any girl cousins around here to play with very often, so she ate up every opportunity. I didn't see much of her as they made up dances under the trees, played tag, and rode around in the jeep.

We did also spend a day at Twin Lakes. The kids loved the blow-up jetski that we finally got working (we bought it when Wyatt was 2)





They had such fun activities- the kids made these cute hats out of paper sacks and got to decorate them all up- I know I took pictures of this, but I must have accidentally deleted them, but we kept the hats- so I'll have to do it soon.



0 comments: