CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Livvy-ism's

We went to town last Saturday with Shelby to pick up some stuff at the hardware store. Shelby had been working out in the garden in his shorts and lace-up boots and didn't change. He got out at a friend's house to drop some stuff off, and Livvy whispered to me "Mom- Dad looks SO DORKY!" When he got back in the car she told him how dorky he looked and he laughed. Then Wyatt said "Yeah- that's not fair. My mom won't let ME wear shorts and boots" :)

Livvy was outside playing with her brother and she came in the house and changed into yet ANOTHER outfit. I told her no and that she didn't need to get a million outfits dirty everyday. She told me- "But Mom- we're playing kitties and this is my going-to-the-kitty-hospital-to-have-the-doctor-take-the-kitties-out-of-my-tummy shirt. I HAVE to wear it." How can you argue with logic like that?

0 comments: