CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ike 5 months


Iker-Bikers, as he is affectionately called in our home, is 5 months old. Actually he is 5 1/2 months now- but I'm late in posting this. I weighed him when I had his shots done last week- guess how big this porker is - 17 pounds! He is so heavy! But he has really kinda thinned out. He's still roly-poly, but doesn't look as obese :) as he used to. He's such a happy baby with the funniest giggle. He loves his sister, as long as she doesn't smother him, loves to watch Wyatt do all of his crazy stunts, likes to growl at his daddy, wrestle his toy frog and duck, and give loves to him mommy. His cheeks are the best to kiss- just ask Grandma :).

We train 'em young 'round these parts :)

1 comments:

Brady & Lisa Bloxham

Oh he is soo cute!!! I cant believe that he is 5 1/2 months! I love it that he is chubby, I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES!!! That are just so kissable :)