CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ike's Special Day

We blessed Ike on January 10th- Wyatt and Livvy dubbed it his 'special day'. He wore the same little tux that Wyatt was blessed in, but I had to hem up the pants and the top bottom kept popping open under fat chin :). He's such a handsome little stud.
His sister loves him to pieces- somedays I really think he wishes he could just get up and escape!
Best buds :)


This is so our little family- Wyatt screwing around and Livvy making sure that everyone is watching her- and what the heck is up with my hair? Yuck is all I have to say.

With Grandma and Grandpa Turner

The whole Scoffield family- this doesn't happen very often- especially when they will agree to take a picture :).


Grandma and Grandpa Scoffield- or as they are called around here- Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Jon.


Thanks to all the family that traveled so far to be here with us. It sure means alot. Shelby gave our sweet little guy a wonderful blessing. I was just so overwhelmed by my blessings that entire day. I'm so blessed with an amazing husband that truly honors his priesthood and is such an awesome father. A wonderful family that supports and loves us. Sweet kids- especially my new bundle of love- It was a day to be remembered.

0 comments: