okay, so a few days ago I was telling Justing that I really liked the name Crew if we ever have a boy. I'm so bummed that Austin and Amber beat us to it! He's a cutie though.
You have probably seen the flag of my country on your feed already and figured out that was me, but I was never able to leave a comment before.
Now I finally did what I should have done a long time ago, start my own blog, so you'll be able to follow me a little bit too, and I can post comments to your messages... Check my blog out at http://rosanna-usa.blogspot.com/ Love, Rosanna
Two Saturdays ago, Shelby was getting up early to go out in the wilderness not far from our house and set bear baits. He was up and getting ...
Followers
Snag a Button
About Me
Dallas and Shelby Scoffield
Shelby is a hunter at heart who loves his toys ALMOST as much as his kids. Dallas is a stay-at-home mom who also enjoys her home-based business. Our favorite place to be is together.
2 comments:
okay, so a few days ago I was telling Justing that I really liked the name Crew if we ever have a boy. I'm so bummed that Austin and Amber beat us to it! He's a cutie though.
Congratulations on your new nephew!
You have probably seen the flag of my country on your feed already and figured out that was me, but I was never able to leave a comment before.
Now I finally did what I should have done a long time ago, start my own blog, so you'll be able to follow me a little bit too, and I can post comments to your messages...
Check my blog out at http://rosanna-usa.blogspot.com/
Love, Rosanna
Post a Comment